- Own product delivery with a cross-functional team to provide product functionality while meeting and/or exceeding our operational KPI targets
- Drive the roadmap backlog of our credit decisioning experience and its underlying technology, including our infrastructure, APIs, related data services, pipelines, machine learning models and proprietary technology
- Champion data governance practices across the organization, pushing data quality to the next level while aligning stakeholders to take credit-related business decisions in a data driven fashion
- Manage external data providers and define a roadmap for their testing/onboarding/offboarding and related impact on the performance on our ML technology;
- Be customer-centered by driving Product discovery to build the right stuff
- Prioritise ruthlessly with top-notch communication, guaranteeing the team’s focus and scalable value delivery
- Highly Technical Product Experience: 2+ years of experience leading highly technical product development (machine learning, computer vision or NLP)
- Experience having worked with Machine Learning product lifecycle
- Experience in leading a cross-functional team using agile processes (e.g.: Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, XP);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to inspire and influence team members with the vision
- An empathic person with a bridge-building mindset
- Able to make informed decisions based on qualitative user insights and quantitative user data by conducting research, A/B tests, and analyzing operations data
- Fluent in English
- Start-up / scale-up experience
- Polish or German proficiency
- Exposure to OKR-based strategy canvas
- Experience on driving data products within AWS cloud platform
- Fintech product development: Preferably have had experience building products which require fraud/credit/financial risk assessment such as underwriting, pricing, fraud detection, trust, and safety
- In-depth knowledge of modern software development and machine learning engineering practices
- Experience having championed the evolution of MLOps infrastructure (Workflow management, Feature Stores, DataOps/Pipelines, Model Deployment, Testing, Serving and Monitoring; Model Repository)
- Get to make an impact on thousands of businesses every day
- Participate in a self-organized, continuously improving team
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Get insights and learnings about the financial business and technology
- Benefit from remote work opportunities, flexible working hours and a Company Holiday on 24th and 31st December
- Benefit from an office in the centre of Berlin with great perks (Free drinks and fresh fruit, Urban Sports Club membership, Pizza Thursday)
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Be paid a competitive salary
Finiata is a technology provider that enables small businesses to focus on what matters most: their business. As a data-first organization, we wake up everyday to challenge the established practices in the B2B Fintech landscape. We do it by building cutting-edge AI technology in-house that enables us to personalize profitable lending offers at scale and in real-time.
Our direct-to-market Finiata app enables businesses to have working-capital approved in less than 7 minutes. Our lending-as-a-service platform allows online marketplaces, payment providers and any other product company focused on solving small business’ needs to underwrite customers and solve the working-capital problem with little-to-no technological background or lending expertise. Ultimately, we strongly believe in solving our customers’ challenges regardless of their geographical footprint, business model, product channels or industrial vertical through extreme data-driven customer centricity.
Finiata was founded in 2016 and is funded by top European investors. Our team is filled with curious people who want to learn while having fun and consists of more than 60 talents from 19 nations located across three offices in Germany, Poland, Ukraine, and counting. We appreciate the power of diversity and share a passion for product development, technology and creating exceptional user experiences that have a real impact on our customers’ lives. Join a fast-growing company of smart and ambitious people to support more than 1 million small businesses over the next 5 years!