Portfolio Success Specialist
- Serving as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting them,
- Strengthening existing communication between customers and Finiata,
- Using and maintaining all the communication channels due to keep the portfolio in healthy condition,
- Ensuring that the necessary information is transferred so customers can make their payments on time and at the total amount,
- Checking payment delay reasons and encouraging customers to pay,
- Providing feedback on customer requests with Marketing, Sales, Partnership, Product, Risk, and all other stakeholders.
- Native Polish and very good English (B2/C1) skills,
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities as well as comfortable working with targets,
- Good problem solving, negotiation, and communication skills (written and oral),
- Well-organized and diligent,
- Ability to work independently or with minimum supervision,
- Working knowledge of MS Office and HubSpot (or any other CRM tool).
- Get to make an impact on thousands of businesses every day,
- Participate in a self-organized, continuously improving team,
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people,
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one,
- Get insights and learnings about the financial business and technology,
- Benefit from remote work opportunities, flexible working hours, and a Company Holiday on 24th and 31st December,
- Benefit from an office in the center of Warsaw with great perks,
- Be paid a competitive salary.