We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with a demonstrated background experience in cloud based solutions to join our awesome Engineering team.
You will be managing:
- The development pipeline currently hosted on CircleCI and GitHub Actions
- The environments currently running on Heroku and AWS
- The security and availability of our infrastructure
- The technologies to monitor overall health and performance
- Planning and managing improvements and extensions on all of the above
- You assess and manage the migration to different platforms and technologies
- You manage access control to all operational and development systems
- You contribute to architecture reviews and assessments
We’re looking for someone that is excited about new technologies and collaborating with other engineers, who takes ownership of their work and wants to help us think about and design new infrastructure solutions and who is eager to learn and self-improve.
- You have professional experience in the field of DevOps
- You bring expert skills in AWS
- You bring expert skills in Terraform
- You have a good understanding of cloud security concepts
- You are experienced with container technology and orchestration (ECS / Fargate / Kubernetes)
- Scripting languages (Python, Bash)
- Development Tools (git, JIRA)
- Continuous Integration tools (CircleCI, GitHub Actions)
- Deployment and Configuration Management Tools
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools (CloudWatch, DataDog)
- PostgreSQL administration know-how
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Pragmatic problem-solving and strategic thinking
Nice to have:
- Experience with Ansible
- Working experience with Heroku
- Experience with messaging solutions such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Professional know-how of GitOps
- Experienced with Kubernetes
- Get to make an impact on thousands of businesses every day
- Participate in a self-organized, continuously improving team
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Get insights and learnings about the financial business and technology
- Benefit from remote work opportunities, flexible working hours and a Company Holiday on 24th and 31st December
- Benefit from an office in the centre of Warsaw with great perks (e.g. good coffee, fresh fruit, Multisport membership)
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Be paid a competitive salary
Note: When you apply, please share with us why you’re interested in Finiata in your cover letter, addressed to Marianna.
Finiata is a technology provider that enables small businesses to focus on what matters most: their business. As a data-first organization, we wake up everyday to challenge the established practices in the B2B Fintech landscape. We do it by building cutting-edge AI technology in-house that enables us to personalize profitable lending offers at scale and in real-time.
Our direct-to-market Finiata app enables businesses to have working-capital approved in less than 7 minutes. Our lending-as-a-service platform allows online marketplaces, payment providers and any other product company focused on solving small business’ needs to underwrite customers and solve the working-capital problem with little-to-no technological background or lending expertise. Ultimately, we strongly believe in solving our customers’ challenges regardless of their geographical footprint, business model, product channels or industrial vertical through extreme data-driven customer centricity.
Finiata was founded in 2016 and is funded by top European investors. Our team is filled with curious people who want to learn while having fun and consists of more than 60 talents from 19 nations located across three offices in Germany, Poland, Ukraine, and counting. We appreciate the power of diversity and share a passion for product development, technology and creating exceptional user experiences that have a real impact on our customers’ lives. Join a fast-growing company of smart and ambitious people to support more than 1 million small businesses over the next 5 years!