At Finiata, our people are our most important resource! That is why we are looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our People & Culture team to support Finiata’s growth and play an integral role in attracting the very best talent.
- Be responsible for the end to end recruiting process from sourcing, selecting, interviewing candidates and scheduling all further steps to offer creation and negotiation
- Ensure we provide an exceptional end-to-end candidate experience at all points of the recruitment life cycle
- Work closely with hiring managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of Finiata’s hiring needs for each position, and meet our hiring goals and expectations
- Proactively develop and execute on sourcing strategies and build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Develop and implement online and offline employer branding initiatives in order to attract diverse & top-notch talents
- Involve yourself and drive important people projects that foster engagement and employee wellbeing
- 5+ years of experience in successfully managing all stages of an in-house recruitment process, from advertisement to offer, communicating and interviewing with a high volume of candidates on a daily basis
- Experience in conceptualising and implementing employer brand strategies, managing social media channels and analysing performance
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks)
- Hands-on experience with different reporting tools and ATS to enable data driven decision making
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
- Fluency in English (min. C1), German or Polish is a big plus
- Get to make an impact on thousands of businesses every day
- Be paid a competitive salary
- Participate in a self-organized, continuously improving team
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Get insights and learnings about the financial business and technology
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Benefit from an office in the centre of Berlin with great perks (Free drinks and fresh fruit, Urban Sports Club membership, Pizza Thursday)
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
Finiata is a technology provider that enables small businesses to focus on what matters most: their business. As a data-first organisation, we wake up everyday to challenge the established practices in the B2B Fintech landscape. We do it by building cutting-edge AI technology in-house that enables us to personalise profitable lending offers at scale and in real-time.
Our direct-to-market Finiata app enables businesses to have working-capital approved in less than 7 minutes. Our lending-as-a-service platform allows online marketplaces, payment providers and any other product company focused on solving small business’ needs to underwrite customers and solve the working-capital problem with little-to-no technological background or lending expertise. Ultimately, we strongly believe in solving our customers’ challenges regardless of their geographical footprint, business model, product channels or industrial vertical through extreme data-driven customer centricity.
Finiata was founded in 2016 and is funded by top European investors. Our team is filled with curious people who want to learn while having fun and consists of more than 50+ talents from 20+ nations located in three offices in Germany and Poland, Ukraine, as well as globally (remote). We appreciate the power of diversity and share a passion for product development, technology and creating exceptional user experiences that have a real impact on our customers’ lives. Join a fast-growing company of smart and ambitious people to support more than 1 million small businesses over the next 5 years!