- Managing our office network infrastructure (Firewall configuration with Sophos UTM, Wifi/Radius, Ethernet, Switches, etc.)
- Taking over ownership of the employee device management (Windows, Mac, Linux) and the procurement of laptop hardware and accessories
- Setting up tools, accounts and workstations (onboarding and offboarding)
- Managing and assuring the quality of our IDM system
- Troubleshooting issues and outages as well as taking over IT support and helpdesk tasks
- Setting up and maintaining office meeting rooms equipment and VOIP infrastructure
- Keeping track of IT services and invoices
- Professional education as IT specialist (System Integration)
- Strong skills in administering Windows/Linux/macOS machines
- Experience in OS security (Firewall rules, Design and Implementation of ACLs)
- Experience in working with an IDM, LDAP or Active Directory system, integrating identity provider like Okta
- Basic knowledge of one or more scripting language (Python, Bash, PowerShell or similar)
- Understanding of Network protocols, e.g. TCP/IP, ICMP, Ethernet, Wireless Networking Standards and Wireless Security
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving attitude
- Strong interest in security and user focus
- Clear communication skills
- Prioritization and service orientation
- Get to make an impact on thousands of businesses every day
- Be paid a competitive salary
- Participate in a self-organized, continuously improving team
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Get insights and learnings about the financial business and technology
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Benefit from an office in the centre of Berlin with great perks (Free drinks and fresh fruit, Urban Sports Club membership, Pizza Thursday)
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
Finiata is a technology provider that enables small businesses to focus on what matters most: their business. As a data-first organization, we wake up everyday to challenge the established practices in the B2B Fintech landscape. We do it by building cutting-edge AI technology in-house that enables us to personalize profitable lending offers at scale and in real-time.
Our direct-to-market Finiata app enables businesses to have working-capital approved in less than 7 minutes. Our lending-as-a-service platform allows online marketplaces, payment providers and any other product company focused on solving small business’ needs to underwrite customers and solve the working-capital problem with little-to-no technological background or lending expertise. Ultimately, we strongly believe in solving our customers’ challenges regardless of their geographical footprint, business model, product channels or industrial vertical through extreme data-driven customer centricity.
Finiata was founded in 2016 and is funded by top European investors. Our team is filled with curious people who want to learn while having fun and consists of more than 60 talents from 19 nations located across three offices in Germany, Poland, Ukraine, and counting. We appreciate the power of diversity and share a passion for product development, technology and creating exceptional user experiences that have a real impact on our customers’ lives. Join a fast-growing company of smart and ambitious people to support more than 1 million small businesses over the next 5 years!