- Perform collection activities, negotiate with debtors to achieve the optimal payment solution for Finiata and the customer
- Cooperating with collection agencies in order to maximize collection metrics
- Resolve customer disputes, investigate challenging cases
- Cooperate with other Finiata´s departments
- Meet defined department and individual goals
- Proven experience working in a customer-facing role
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities as well as comfortable working with targets
- Skilled in negotiation, excellent problem solving and communication skills (written and oral)
- Well organized and diligent
- Ability to work independently or with minimum supervision
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Native Polish and fluent English skills
- Get to make an impact on thousands of businesses every day
- Participate in a self-organized, continuously improving team
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Get insights and learnings about the financial business and technology
- Benefit from remote work opportunities, flexible working hours and a Company Holiday on 24th and 31st December
- Benefit from an office in the centre of Warsaw with great perks (e.g. good coffee, fresh fruit, Multisport membership)
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Be paid a competitive salary
Finiata is a technology provider that enables small businesses to focus on what matters most: their business. As a data-first organization, we wake up everyday to challenge the established practices in the B2B Fintech landscape. We do it by building cutting-edge AI technology in-house that enables us to personalize profitable lending offers at scale and in real-time. This technology leverages in 2B+ historical data points to serve 70M+ euros to small businesses in a fully automated fashion.
Our direct-to-market Finiata app enables businesses to have working-capital approved in less than 7 minutes. Our lending-as-a-service platform allows online marketplaces, payment providers and any other product company focused on solving small business’ needs to underwrite customers and solve the working-capital problem with little-to-no technological background or lending expertise. Ultimately, we strongly believe in solving our customers’ challenges regardless of their geographical footprint, business model, product channels or industrial vertical through extreme data-driven customer centricity.
Finiata was founded in 2016 and is funded by top European investors. Our team is filled with curious people who want to learn while having fun and consists of more than 50+ talents from 20+ nations located in three offices in Germany and Poland, Ukraine, as well as globally (remote). We appreciate the power of diversity and share a passion for product development, technology and creating exceptional user experiences that have a real impact on our customers’ lives. Join a fast-growing company of smart and ambitious people to support more than 1 million small businesses over the next 5 years!