- Support the recruitment team with attracting and hiring the best talents
- You will help us find the right channels to attract the best talent for Finiata, and engage with them via Email, Social Media Channels and other communication platforms
- Posting our jobs on relevant platforms is only one part of the attraction strategy and it is on you to further craft develop and professionalize this strategy is to including job postings, pre-screenings and candidate communication
- Help to identify the best talents by selecting new recruiting channels and actively sourcing candidates via Social Media, networks etc.
- Ensure our database is up to date and maintain important candidate information to ensure a seamless candidate experience
- You will be involved in various Talent Acquisition projects, including employer branding activities.
- Ongoing studies (Business Administration, Social Sciences, Psychology, Communication etc.)
- You are interested in Talent Acquisition and HR related topics
- You are a fast learner, have an analytical mindset
- You are very well organized and detailed oriented
- You are proactive
- Good MS Office skills
- You are fluent in English (min. C1), German or Polish is a plus.
- Get to make an impact on thousands of businesses every day
- Be paid a competitive salary
- Participate in a self-organized, continuously improving team
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Get insights and learnings about the financial business and technology
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Benefit from an office in the centre of Berlin with great perks (Free drinks and fresh fruit, Urban Sports Club membership, Pizza Thursday)
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
Finiata was founded in 2016 and is funded by top European investors. Our team is filled with curious people who want to learn while having fun and consists of more than 50+ talents from 20+ nations located in three offices in Germany and Poland, Ukraine, as well as globally (remote). We appreciate the power of diversity and share a passion for product development, technology and creating exceptional user experiences that have a real impact on our customers’ lives. Join a fast-growing company of smart and ambitious people to support more than 1 million small businesses over the next 5 years!