At Finiata we are looking for a FP&A Analyst to join our Finance team. With this role you will work on new innovative initiatives to drive growth and play a crucial role in building a FP&A team to support our mission empowering SMEs to manage their liquidity with ease!
- Playing a key role in the preparation and continuous development of our business plan, budgeting process and investor reporting
- Partnering closely with other teams to track business performance and identify risks and opportunities to our financial outlook
- In collaboration with stakeholders, performing ad hoc analysis on various different cross-functional topics (ranging from marketing to product over to risk management) to improve business and financial performance
- Supporting us within our equity as well as debt financing endeavors by playing a key role in preparing outstanding financial information and investor presentation outlining our business model
- Acting as an advisor, a facilitator and a business partner on various cross-functional projects to drive best practices and efficiency improvements
- Playing a vital role in building a FP&A team on a mission to empower SMEs to manage their liquidity with ease
- 2+ years of work experience in Consulting / Investment Banking (Corporate Finance/M&A) and/or Financial Planning and Analysis in a fast-paced environment
- Very good university degree in Finance/Business from one of the leading universities
- Outstanding analytical and financial modelling skills with high attention to detail
- Enjoys working with financial data to support decision making with the ability to break complex problems into smaller ones in order to derive meaningful results
- Strong communication and collaboration skills – especially with regards to stakeholder management
- Experienced and confident to work under pressure with multiple stakeholders of all levels
- Curious mind with a self-starter attitude
- Focused on delivering high quality results even against tight deadlines
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Get to make an impact on thousands of businesses every day
- Be paid a competitive salary
- Participate in a self-organized, continuously improving team
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Get insights and learnings about the financial business and technology
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Benefit from an office in the centre of Berlin with great perks (Free drinks and fresh fruit, Urban Sports Club membership, Pizza Thursday)
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
Finiata is a technology provider that enables small businesses to focus on what matters most: their business. As a data-first organization, we wake up everyday to challenge the established practices in the B2B Fintech landscape. We do it by building cutting-edge AI technology in-house that enables us to personalize profitable lending offers at scale and in real-time.
Our direct-to-market Finiata app enables businesses to have working-capital approved in less than 7 minutes. Our lending-as-a-service platform allows online marketplaces, payment providers and any other product company focused on solving small business’ needs to underwrite customers and solve the working-capital problem with little-to-no technological background or lending expertise. Ultimately, we strongly believe in solving our customers’ challenges regardless of their geographical footprint, business model, product channels or industrial vertical through extreme data-driven customer centricity.
Finiata was founded in 2016 and is funded by top European investors. Our team is filled with curious people who want to learn while having fun and consists of more than 60 talents from 19 nations located across three offices in Germany, Poland, Ukraine, and counting. We appreciate the power of diversity and share a passion for product development, technology and creating exceptional user experiences that have a real impact on our customers’ lives. Join a fast-growing company of smart and ambitious people to support more than 1 million small businesses over the next 5 years!